Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cookie Monster Deluxe Two-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume

Cookie Monster Deluxe Two-Sided Plush Jumpsuit CostumeWhen I first opened the package for the Cookie Monster costume, I was a little dissappointed. It looked cheap, and it wasn't "fuzzy" looking like Cookie Monster. But it was very adorable once my son put it on. And he was the only Cookie Monster we saw on Halloween. A few little kids came up to him and wanted to see Cookie Monster. Very cute!

My son was 22 months old at Halloween, and the 2T fit him well with a little extra room. He's 50th percentile for height and weight.

Loved the costume! Everyone thought they were adorable and the costume kept the baby warm while they were out and about that evening.

Buy Cookie Monster Deluxe Two-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume Now

My son is 15 months old, 31 inches tall, 20 lbs. We ordered the 12-18 month costume and it is just perfect. It is totally adorable and fits perfect. It will definitely keep him warm on a cool October night. I'm excited to dress him up! I'm thrilled the costume isn't thin and cheapy looking. It's also a great price! I'm a very pleased new mommy! I attached a picture of my son in the image area above if you'd like to see how it fits a real kid! (It's the sideways picture because I couldn't figure out how to flip it:)

Read Best Reviews of Cookie Monster Deluxe Two-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume Here

This Cookie Monster costume is fantastic. Great quality and looks good one my son as well! Can't wait to tour him around the neighborhood in it.

Want Cookie Monster Deluxe Two-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume Discount?

I bought this costume for my son who will be eighteen months in late October. He is tall for his age and I was worried about finding a costume that would fit him. There are not many costumes for size eighteen months. The costume fits him perfectly and he looks adorable. The costume is great quality but warm so I hope it's a cool night when he wears it.

No comments:

Post a Comment