Sunday, April 20, 2014

Corolle Babicorolle Babipouce Flower - 12" Doll

Corolle Babicorolle Babipouce Flower - 12' DollMy nine month old was so thrilled to receive this doll. She squeals with delight whenever she sees her. Flower is just the right size, not too heavy for baby to pick up, but big enough to hug, kiss, and cuddle. Sure to become a favorite toy!

This award winning little Corolle Babipouce is the perfect "first Baby doll" for any child.I chose her for my 6 month old granddaughter.

She is very unique.She is cuddly and soft and just the right size for my grandchild to hold.

Although our child has other nice stuffed animals and a plush/stuffed crib "doll", she really prefers her Corolle doll.I love the detail of the dolls sweet face, and I think this is why my granddaughter is drawn to it too.

Another great feature is that this doll is safe for infants and washable.

Buy Corolle Babicorolle Babipouce Flower - 12" Doll Now

We were at a toy store looking for a gift for a friend. To keep her busy, I gave my daughter this doll in a box to play with. When we were done with our shopping I tried to take it back from her and she started to absolutely WAIL and reach for her dear baby... She was only 9 months old and I had never seen her so excited and attached to any toy. So I ended up buying it for her. It is one of her favorite toys. She is 11 months old now and absolutely loves it.

Read Best Reviews of Corolle Babicorolle Babipouce Flower - 12" Doll Here

I bought this for my daughter a few years ago. After a few years of wear and tear and many washes in the machine, the baby still looks great and has that "sweet smell" the babydoll has. It is so soft and cuddly and my no-longer-baby still loves this baby because it is so cuddly!

Want Corolle Babicorolle Babipouce Flower - 12" Doll Discount?

I purchased this doll for my granddaughter and she loved it...even now four years later she still loves it..also she smells good....she was a little expensive but so worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment