Sunday, April 6, 2014

Early Learning Centre Trike & Trailer

Early Learning Centre Trike & TrailerToy is very sturdy....love the simplicity of it. 14 month old really enjoys it.

I love the idea of wood toys and that's all I buy. This toy looked so cute but I know now why it was only $25! Its TERRIBLE quality!!!!!! When putting it together I realized it was missing hardware and when it was done I put it down only to realize its REALLY (an understatement!!) wobbly and unsteady!! It feels like its going to tip and fall apart if I blow too hard on it! Don't waste your money! Spend an extra few bucks and buy Haba or another reputable brand. There is a reason why this was so cheap...... because it is!!!!!!!!

Buy Early Learning Centre Trike & Trailer Now

Tips over WAY to easy. Is not sturdy in any way and the trailer barely stays on, with or with out anything in it. Huge disappointment!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Early Learning Centre Trike & Trailer Here

This was my boy's favorite toy from 12 months till he was ready for a pedal tricycle. He loved it! Great for hardwood floors and VERY durable!

Want Early Learning Centre Trike & Trailer Discount?

My son received this as a gift 3 years ago and it has been well used and much loved in our house. Even his 7 year old sister takes a spin on it every now and again. It is a favorite of many children who come to visit, and I have been surprised by how many uses have been created for it. Highly recommended!

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment