Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Disney Rollin' Tunes Mufasa

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Disney Rollin' Tunes MufasaThis was purchased at Target as a Christmas present for my baby nephew, who was nearing his sixth-month "half-birthday" at the time of receiving it. I had really wanted to present this to him as a gift the moment I spotted one at a toy shelf, due to my love of the film "Lion King" and my hopes of raising a fondness for that same movie in my nephew.

He seemed to really like it a lot; however, the toy slips from his fingers constantly and it seems quite frustrating for him. It rolls along on the floor, roaring and playing music, but my nephew found difficulty in gripping it well and required assistance from the adults supervising him. It toppled over a lot. It is not the fault of the manufacturer, and the toy WAS designed to strengthen motor skills, so he will require practice before he can grasp the lion. Fortunately, according to my sister, they had placed the lion on the tabletop while she chatted with relatives holding my little nephew, and he took to Mufasa and entertained himself with it, laughing hysterically. He loves the lion, but he simply requires practice in grasping it correctly, and I tried to provide him with proper guidance in an easy way to hold on to it. Mufasa appears pretty durable, and if babies grip him by the little blue musical Zazu protruding from his back perhaps it'd be easier. With time, I am sure that my nephew should be able to hold on better to this toy, so it is not the company's fault, and he loves it. This could make a splendid gift!

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment