Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fisher-Price Backyardigans Sing and Play Musical Mirror

Fisher-Price Backyardigans Sing and Play Musical MirrorThis little set is really cute, and my 2 1/2-year-old daughter likes it, but it's not something she plays with often. She puts on the headband, combs her hair, and looks in the mirror, but then she moves on to something else. When she does use it, she loves looking like Uniqua and hearing Tasha and Uniqua talk to her, and it was definitely a must-have since she is a huge Backyardigans fan. I like that the comb and headband snap right into the mirror, because otherwise they would be lost under the couch in about two seconds!

My daughter loves to be "uniqua" the mirror talks and she can brush her hair and wear "uniqua" ears!

Buy Fisher-Price Backyardigans Sing and Play Musical Mirror Now

My children are huge Backyardigans fans, so when I saw this I just had to get it for my daughter. She's 13 months and is in the stage where she wants to play in everyones hair , so now she has her own personal size comb.The toy is very durable, its been banged against almost everything, she just loves to look at herself and loves when she hears Uniqua and Tasha's voice. I recommend this to anyone who has a daughter that loves the show.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Backyardigans Sing and Play Musical Mirror Here

This is a really cute toy .... the head band and brush fit on top of and in the mirror for storage. My daughter recently became obsessed with brushing her hair and checking herself out in the mirror so this was the perfect gift for her :)

Want Fisher-Price Backyardigans Sing and Play Musical Mirror Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment