Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow 2-in-1 Musical Mobile

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow 2-in-1 Musical MobileThis item is bulky. Its bigger than it needs to be. The wind up factor is a hassle. The music only last about 20 seconds. I kept having to go back and forth to keep winding up the mobile. Id rather it take batteries. As for it being "on the go" i give it an F. You need to pull up the animals to make them shorter or they will be right in the babies face. The animals do not stay pulled back, they kept falling and draged across my babies face. Poor little guy. I returned this item asap!

This is an absolute waste of money. It does say that it plays for 21/2 minutes but then to wind it up is very noisy and so distracts a baby who is being soothed. My son didn't like it anyway. Tiny Love is a better buy. Glad this was a gift and I didn't spend my money!

Buy Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow 2-in-1 Musical Mobile Now

The details are nice and colors are bright but the winding of the music is annoyng and its too short. Other than that ok for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow 2-in-1 Musical Mobile Here



I bought this one at my local toy store and it cost me $50..

PROS

-Wind up music is more relaxing than recorded one (in my opinion)

-Assembly is easy (at least for me it is and I'm not an engineer)

-Bright colors, beautiful animals with plastic and plush textures caught immediatly my baby's attention. they seem friendly

-It takes along with the stroller which is a great thing, it is true the animals are near the baby's face but they don't hit my baby at all, in any case i wouldn't take it inside a car because with such movement they might. I use them inside the house when I'm at the computer I put my baby in the stroller and she keeps quiet with them

-Cheap but great materials. i don't agree with other customer who said the giraffe is "too bulky" . I think it is great and it stays in place. If it was lighter it wouldn't hold well the mobile and it would keep falling like other similar product i saw people wrote about in amazon

-Perfect fit on a Graco Pack 'N Play with Newborn Napper Station DLX, Jacqueline!! :) and the crib as well

CONS

-Music lasts about 2 minutes as much, so if the baby is bored enough she/he will cry when it stops and you will have to keep near him/her to put it up again and again

-It only plays one melody

All in all I would recommend this mobile as a standard , take-along one but suggest you should have another one with longer music, batteries for the crib.

Want Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow 2-in-1 Musical Mobile Discount?

It looks cute, but the music is not that cheerful and the method of strapping it to the crib has us adjusting it once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment