Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - Terry

Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - TerryI absolutely LOVE this little Giggle Gang toy!!! I bought two of them as the store I bought them from had them at a "buy one get one half off" sale. Bought them for Valentines presents for 6 month old and 19 month old granddaughters. They are a hit! Will bring cheer and lighten any down moods you or your little ones have going.

As I had them in the back seat of my car while driving...they giggled the whole time...and I loved it!!!

This toy would be good for others besides babies. I am planning on buying one for our 6 year old granddaughter as a gift for when she has her tonsils out. Would also be cute for adults who need cheering!

I wholeheartedly recommend!!!

P.S. I bought the pink one as well as this purple one. Both are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment