Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Floating Rubber Duck Family 4 Piece Bath Set

Floating Rubber Duck Family 4 Piece Bath SetI got this product to float in a koi pond that my cats insist on playing in. I figured floating these duckies in the pond would give my cats something to 'swat' at without focusing on our fish. The momma duck floats upright well; however the baby ducks float upside down better than they do right-side up. I would think those designing 'rubber duckies' could at least manage to create a product that floats upright. Anyway my husband and I spend our time uprighting the small duckies. Our cats think it is fun to send them floating upside down again. Our duckies haven't filled with water as some complained because we haven't squeezed them. There were some who said that there is no way to get all the water out of them once they have water inside. Perhaps ours would float upright if we had a little water in them for weight...don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment