Friday, April 4, 2014

Grimm's Beads Grasper Large Wooden Baby Rattle Toy from Germany

Grimm's Beads Grasper Large Wooden Baby Rattle Toy from GermanyI bought these beads for my 9 month old daughter and she just loves them! There are 12 of them and they are grouped together using elastic and they are bigger than what I had pictured. They are so bright and colorful and feel wonderful in your hands. The beads are perfect size for little hands. We take them everywhere we go and I even find my 9 year old daughter playing and handling them as well. Good to slip over your wrist like a bracelet while baby is in a shopping cart or high chair they can still play with them and there is no fear of them falling to the ground.

I recommend these for anyone! Wonderfully made and worth every penny!

This item was larger than I expected, which made me feel more comfortable giving it to a young infant. I was concerned about how the strength of the toy would be, if it would easily fall apart and be a choking hazard. This toy is very well made and high quality and I have no reservations about giving it to an infant. The colors a beautiful, and the toy molds easily into different shapes. Will buy this again in the future when I need a gift for a young one.

Buy Grimm's Beads Grasper Large Wooden Baby Rattle Toy from Germany Now

This little toy is awesome,we had one given to us when my son was 6mos old, it was his favorite.Unfortunitly we lost it,so I just bought another(ya it's worth it).DS is now 15 mos n still loves it, even keeps older siblings occupied ( 11,9,5 )I love it too and have even wear it as a bracelet sometimes.

Read Best Reviews of Grimm's Beads Grasper Large Wooden Baby Rattle Toy from Germany Here

A baby toy that I will save for my grandchildren,! Our daughter loves it fun to chew and bang on tables and floor. :)

Want Grimm's Beads Grasper Large Wooden Baby Rattle Toy from Germany Discount?

My nine month old baby enjoys slamming the beads on the glass table top for the sound. Maybe he will grow into them.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment