Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gruffalo: Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred

Gruffalo: Hand Puppet by Kids PreferredWe bought 3 of this puppet via Amazon. When it arrived I was really pleased with the product as it looks great and the exterior is really well made. Unfortunately, from the moment it arrived, the gruffalo we kept for our son (the other 2 were bought as gifts) started to loose stuffing from first its horn and then its back. It appears that the interior stitching is inadequate (not enough material and stitching easily apart). I considered returning it, however, the process from Australia is quite convuluted and I thought there would be a high chance of a similar problem with the next one! So ended up just accepting this toy as it is. Disappointing as it is otherwise a cool puppet!

This is such an adorable hand puppet. My children love it. However, right out of the bag I noticed that the seam on the side was already broken, and there is about a half inch of missing seam. I am sure this can be easily fixed with needle and thread, but for the price I paid I expect a flawless product. Overall, we love this gruffalo and the hours of puppeteer fun a child can enjoy. Very educational and fun puppet, just the quality of how it was made is questionable.

Buy Gruffalo: Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Now

My students love it!! It adds so much when I read them the story and they get to 'touch' the characters.

Read Best Reviews of Gruffalo: Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Here

It's hard for my little guy to manipulate it all, but it's so perfectly gruffalific that he doesn't care. Yay.

Want Gruffalo: Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Discount?

The puppet is great! Good quality and it's very recognizable. A lot of fun for the kids who love the book and enjoy puppet theater and pretend play. Highly recommended

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment