Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gund Huggybuddy- 18 inch

Gund Huggybuddy- 18 inchI did a lot of searching for a "blanket buddy" for my new born granddaughter. Having seen how successful this type of item (a bear by another manufacturer)) has been for her sister, now 28 months old, I wanted to get one for the new baby. I also wanted it to be different enough from the other one that no jealousy or conflicts would arise.

So, I found and read the reviews on about seven such "buddies." The Gund was certainly an excellent choice very soft, with one silky side and one plush side, and machine washable. The head size was a bit of a surprise, being larger than I'd imaged, but that's really no problem.

Be sure to get two one for normal use and one emergency "back-up" in case of loss or washing machne time, as children can get very attached to these little friends. Attachment to a small "buddy" however, is so much better than attachment to a large "security blanket" like we saw in the "old days."

I LOVE Huggybuddy Lamb. I bought one for my daughter when she was 6 months old and now she is 8 months old and sleeps with it every night. Every time she's sleepy she'll burry her head in it's soft head. Extremely soft and it's silky body is perfect for her to grip at night. I would definitely recommend a huggybuddy!

Buy Gund Huggybuddy- 18 inch Now

This is the most precious lovey. Most are really small and not super soft. This is so soft. The head is bigger than I expected but it is actually good as my son has gotten older.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Huggybuddy- 18 inch Here

"Lambie" meet someone who is thinking about taking you home. They are contemplating letting a child love you deeply just as Livi loves you.

Seriously...I have 3 daughters and unfortunately found the huggybuddies after the first. So my younger 2 daughters each have 2; however, the don't know they have two. I rotate them in the wash so that they wear evenly in case we ever have a true emergency of loosing Lambie or Piggy.

I originally stumbled upon huggybuddies after having a terrible experience with a similar type lovey from another brand. The bow was sucked off by my 6th month old and she could have choked to death on it. I liked these because they are well made without parts to come off (bows) or come out (rattles). I sew, so I know good quality when I see it. We love love love our huggybuddies!!!

Want Gund Huggybuddy- 18 inch Discount?

My daughter loves this. It's her constant companion at night time. It's such a critical element that I had to order a 2nd one to have as a backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment