Friday, April 25, 2014

Kushies Pupa Build and Stick Musical Caterpillar

Kushies Pupa Build and Stick Musical CaterpillarI LOVED the idea of the pupa it even comes with color coded dots to show you how to play a few simple songs, but was sorely disappointed when we received it in the mail. Within 3 days 3 of the balls had stopped working (one had gotten stuck on the tone and I had to slam it down to get it to stop) and one had changed tones. Plus the balls got lost all over the house once my baby started playing with them. I will say, however, that Kushies' customer service is INCREDIBLE. Within 24 hours of filing my complaint I had an answer and they are sending me a new toy for free. I chose a different one, obviously, but have not yet received it. I would def buy from them again because of my cust serv experience. She said it was VERY rare that almost all the balls stopped working, so maybe I got a super dud and others are great. Good luck!

What a great idea! This is one toy that my 8 month old daughter and I both enjoy. Each ball has a different tone do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do. I play twinkle twinkle and other tunes. However...the 'do' ball was broken when it arrived. Although returned and working, for $60 this toy should be more durable.

Buy Kushies Pupa Build and Stick Musical Caterpillar Now

No comments:

Post a Comment