Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Leapfrog Alphabet Pal - Green

Leapfrog Alphabet Pal - GreenWe just bought this for our nephew, age 3. It teaches not only the letters, but the sounds each letter makes. It was very fun and entertaining for our niece, age 1, who "previewed" it today. I wish this toy had been around when my kids were getting ready for kindergarten. Also has a song for each key and teaches colors, too. Fantastic educational value.

This toy is worth the $.

We had the older version where the individual legs moved (like the purple one) and had to replace it because another kid really liked the toy and we gave it to them.

Why this rules 26 songs, letters, learn colors, learn the alphabet song. It talks. It keeps my child entertained. 2 volume settings. Very durable. My kid has dropped it off the coffee table multiple times and dragged it everywhere. It rolls smoothly on carpet or on hardwood. Bright colors. Voice is at a comfortable pitch.

There's been several different upgrades since the original one it no longer spells out "words" it used to when you put the letters together. The new one has a softer more "velvety" feel. It's smaller. Everything about it is the same.

Buy Leapfrog Alphabet Pal - Green Now

It is a pull toy, but the string is rather short. However, that doesn't stop her from pulling it around to hear the Alphabet Song. Great toy at an affordable price (as of right now, anyway). I tried to find the LeapFrog Alphabet Bus (which seems to be the toy my kids argue over) to give for Christmas and found that the price has skyrocketed her on Amazon. Maybe this little guy is taking the bus' place.

Read Best Reviews of Leapfrog Alphabet Pal - Green Here

This was the first gift my 2 year old opened on Christmas morning and it was also the last. He played with it instead of opening his other gifts... practically had to bribe him to eventually open gifts later in the day! This toy stays out all the time and he LOVES to push the buttons and hear the letters. He already knows most of the letters and this just reinforces that knowledge when he plays with it!

Want Leapfrog Alphabet Pal - Green Discount?

My son has the green version of this toy and I am very impressed on the durability of it and the educational value of it. My son loves the music setting on it and presses the buttons all the time. He is only 13 months so he doesn't get the concept of it yet but still loves it just the same. Also if any of the other parents haven't figured it out (thanks to my sons father) in the setting where it sounds out the different letters it will not allow you to spell out any bad words. I think that is great! I can't believe that the manufacturers thought of that. I would get this for any child!!

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment