Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mommy & Me Twin Doll Stroller with Free Carriage Bag - (Hot Pink)

Mommy & Me Twin Doll Stroller with Free Carriage Bag -I purchased this stroller for my daughter who just turned four. She is a pretty tall 4 year old and this stroller is a perfect fit..should be able to use it for a few years. The material seems to be durable and should hold up well. Fits 2 American girl dolls perfectly and folds up nice. Another great feature is the ease of assembly...just pop on the wheels and go. I had originally purchased a double doll stroller at Toys r us and returned it after reading the poor reviews and finding this gem. Overall, I highly recommend this doll stroller....don't hesitate.

I purchased this double stroller for my 6 year old daughters birthday. It looks much bigger in the photos, and was surprised to see how little

it was...it is more for a three year old, so I was disappointed with the purchase.

Buy Mommy & Me Twin Doll Stroller with Free Carriage Bag - (Hot Pink) Now

My daughter got this double stroller last year for her bitty baby twins and it has held up wonderful...even to my 2 year old trying to climb in it!

Read Best Reviews of Mommy & Me Twin Doll Stroller with Free Carriage Bag - (Hot Pink) Here

Bought this for a bday gift for our daughter and she loves it. She saw the twin stroller in the American Girl Store and it was way too expensive. Found this for half the price and its perfect. It all folds down nicely! Would highly recommend this!

Want Mommy & Me Twin Doll Stroller with Free Carriage Bag - (Hot Pink) Discount?

My daughter just got the bitty baby twins and was begging for the stroller to go with it. I knew I could get a better deal, with more choices of colors and styles here. She hasn't stopped playing with the stroller since she got it. This is a good investment!

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment