Sunday, April 27, 2014

Russ Yomiko Wolf Mom and Baby, 12"

Russ Yomiko Wolf Mom and Baby, 12'Nice set. The mother and pup are sewn together. Daughter HAD to have them clipped apart. The fur is soft. The wolf is stiff. Very nice for any age wolf lover. The fur cleaned up nice when she got something on it. Sits nice on the shelf when shes not playing with it.

These high-quality soft toys arrived quickly and were just perfect. I purchased them as a gift for Christmas, ordering them only a week before. I was delighted they arrived quickly.

Buy Russ Yomiko Wolf Mom and Baby, 12" Now

These are super nice. Absolutely no complaints about these loveys for my little girl. She enjoys playing with them. Good purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Russ Yomiko Wolf Mom and Baby, 12" Here

When I read the other reviews I was excited at how well they said this was made. I was even more excited when ours came in and I saw they were right. These wolves are made sooo well. It's awesome when you find something that's made like stuff used to be instead of all the cheaply made toys/stuffed animals out there. You can't beat the price on this and you won't be disappointed!!

Want Russ Yomiko Wolf Mom and Baby, 12" Discount?

Russ Yomiko Wolf Mom & Baby, 12"

Sooooo very cute and our Granddaughter loved Mom and baby wolf very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment