Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Taggies Little Taggies Blanket, Pink Bubbles

Taggies Little Taggies Blanket, Pink BubblesAfter receiving two or three as gifts when my daughter was born, this is now my goto gift. I bring the blanket to an embroidery kiosk at a local mall and have the new baby's name embroidered in the middle as an added touch. My daughter is two and doesn't show any sign of letting her taggie blanket go!

My granddaughter absolutely loves this blanket. It is the perfect size for cuddling and she loves to play with the tags. Keeps her attention for a long time. Colors are beautiful.

Buy Taggies Little Taggies Blanket, Pink Bubbles Now

I bought this blanket for my daughter as she loves tags. Sadly, she doesn't seem to like it! I like it. It's soft and plush, but she isn't very impressed. That said, who understands the mind of a 16 month old anyway!!

Read Best Reviews of Taggies Little Taggies Blanket, Pink Bubbles Here

This blank is soft, plush and has bright, lively colors. This is my daughter's favorite blanky for sleep time. This is the original soft, plus blanky rather than the newer felt ones that are not as soft.

Want Taggies Little Taggies Blanket, Pink Bubbles Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment