Thursday, April 24, 2014

Teddy Bear Infant / Toddler Costume

Teddy Bear Infant/Toddler Costume 12/18 MonthsI ordered this costume in the 12-18 month size for my 12 month old, who is the 90+ percentile for height and 75+ percentile for weight. As soon as I opened the packaging, I was impressed with the quality of the costume. It is heavyweight, high quality, and the padding on the tummy was a cute touch. The bear feet are separate from the rest of the suit which is also a plus because it may be difficult for a toddler to walk around with those huge bear feet! I thought the costume itself was perfect, however the sizing ran big. It was wayyyyyyyy too big all around and about 6 inches too long for my son in both the arms and legs. Granted, he is in between sizes; I had debated on whether to order 6-12 or 12-18. The latter was obviously the wrong choice so I returned it for the smaller size. I'm hoping that one will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment