Monday, April 7, 2014

Tolo Toys Classic Xylophone

Tolo Toys Classic XylophoneI bought this xylophone instead of some of the others I looked at, because it was advertised as being on-tone. It's not; the lowest 2 notes are noticeably flat1 I'm not musically inclined and can live with it, and it seems durable. However, I am annoyed that I paid more for it than some of the cheaper ones that probably would have sounded just as good.

I do like the fact that it can be played with the piano keys. My toddler is going through a hitting phase and it is nice to be able to hide the sticks for now!

Found this toy on clearance for $20. We have several Tolo toys. It's well made and fun for my one year old. He likes banging on it. Tone is what I expected from a toy and not too bad. I wouldn't have paid $50 for it. I like that it functions two ways.

Buy Tolo Toys Classic Xylophone Now

No comments:

Post a Comment