Monday, April 7, 2014

WEE Set - 5 Piece Set

WEE Set - 5 Piece SetWe used these in a Montessori classroom I worked in so I was super excited to find these made for toddlers! My 20 month old loves them. She is hard to please when it comes to toys. She likes something and easily loses interest. Her favorite toys are building toys like duplos, blocks and puzzles so I figured she would like this. She loves it! She loves that it fits in several different ways. She uses the larger pieces as bracelets and hats and its soft so she can still chew on it when teething. As a teacher and a mom I love that she can learn so much from one toy and for a decent price! This may seem boring to adults but I can assure you wedgits are awesome toys for toddlers and preschoolers. I've seen the larger wedgit sets played with for hours. Children learn sensory features from this toy along with giving them hands on experience with geometry. I believe every child should own a wedgit toy!

My daughter got this when she was 18 months old. She absolutely loves it. She is 2 now and plays with it everyday.

Buy WEE Set - 5 Piece Set Now

This is a great product for babies, but unfortunately it does not work with the regular Wedgit set.

Pro: large pieces, safe for babies. Educationalstacking, bright colors and soft for baby mouths.

Cons: does not work with plastic regular Wedgits

My 8 month old loves it.

Read Best Reviews of WEE Set - 5 Piece Set Here

Totally recommend this gift for your newborn or baby! And then upgrade to the regular "Wedgits" which will keep your child entertained for hours! I also recommend the "Switchbotz" too! Check out all the products..at and on

Want WEE Set - 5 Piece Set Discount?

This was bought for my one year old for christmas so she wouldn't take her older sisters. Of course at first she didn't have much clue what to do with them and used them to chew on. They have held up through that and now she is learning how to stack them.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment