Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Winnie The Pooh Friendship Tub Tower

Winnie The Pooh Friendship Tub TowerMy daughter received these as a birthday gift in December 2006 and in June 2008 they are still in excellent shape. They are very durable and the suction cup on the cup stand is very strong. They're inexpensive and they don't get mildewy or gross in the tub or shower. I'd recommend them to the Pooh fan in your house or as a great gift for any little one who enjoys their tub time.

My kids have had this toy for at least two years and it's still one of their favorites. I was looking for it as a gift now for my nephew and thought I'd leave a review. So many tub toys are the same 'ol, same 'ol...this is one of those that's NOT. It's held up great, even after being sanitized in a bleach solution several times. No mold, no fading, no cracks or missing pieces. Love it!

Buy Winnie The Pooh Friendship Tub Tower Now

My daughter loves having these in the tub. BUT the only thing she does with them is try to drink out of them. The water also rarely turns the wheel unless poured directly on it. If you don't mind your kids drinking the bath water they will love these. If you do I suggest finding something else.

Read Best Reviews of Winnie The Pooh Friendship Tub Tower Here

No comments:

Post a Comment