Monday, April 7, 2014

Wonderworld Mini Trailer

Wonderworld Mini TrailerGreat size but the back of the truck came unglued within days, easy enough to fix I said and the the blade just came off the other day. I'm fixing it but why should I have to? I will stick with plan toys.

UPDATE: I have glued that piece over a dozen times now. Also, the back end piece that holds the dozer is no longer upright. That gave out a while ago. The boys love the toy and do not seem to notice.

My son has been playing with this toy for about 6 months now and it's held up great. He bangs them around and they can take the beating. The magnet is really strong and needs a little force to pull it apart. Love toys from Wonderworld!

Buy Wonderworld Mini Trailer Now

I made sure I ordered the older version of this toy. The new one has painted on windows, which makes it harder for little hands to grab. I LOVE Wonderworld toys and have a few of their toys, but I am disappointed to see that they are reducing their toy prices but on the sacrifice of quality by painting on windows in their wood vehicles now.

Side note: I have the older version of the dump truck and it's still my son's fave. My son is not yet 18 months yet (he is 17 months) so perhaps this trailer is more complex for him at the moment since it has 3 different parts. Nonetheless, he plays with this on occasion and I haven't regretted it.

Read Best Reviews of Wonderworld Mini Trailer Here

No comments:

Post a Comment