Sunday, May 11, 2014

Alexander Dolls 12" My First Baby - Love Birdie - Play Alexander Collection

Alexander Dolls 12' My First Baby - Love Birdie - Play Alexander CollectionI love Madame Alexander dolls. I've bought them for gifts since the 1970's... I had one when I was a girl. They are soft and cuddly. Just right for young children.

I abosolutely love this doll! It has a soft body, clothes that STAY ON (no dressing and undressing...so no chance to lose the clothes), and an adorable baby face. I would recommend this doll to anyone with little ones, and would definitely buy it again. The only thing that I don't like is the headband comes on and off. With a two year old, it came off and was lost fairly quickly. Other than that, I'm a happy customer!!

Buy Alexander Dolls 12" My First Baby - Love Birdie - Play Alexander Collection Now

No comments:

Post a Comment