Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bright Starts Chill and Teethe, Pretty in Pink

Bright Starts Chill and Teethe, Pretty in PinkMy daughter is 4 months old and the other teething rings seem way too big for her to hold or put in her mouth. These are the perfect size for her to hold and chew on. Great for the early teether who is too small for the huge teething toys out there.

Great to have more than one, so one is always cold. My Granddaughter likes these and they are easy to hold. Great for front teeth coming in.

Buy Bright Starts Chill and Teethe, Pretty in Pink Now

These teething rings are simple and great cold! My daughter was about 4months when she starting liking these and holding them herself.

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Chill and Teethe, Pretty in Pink Here

My daughter loves these. They've stood up to an 18month getting a hold of them a few times as well.

Want Bright Starts Chill and Teethe, Pretty in Pink Discount?

I bought these teethers for our nonprofit. The shapes are very cute, just as pictured, good quality, colors were great, and they arrived timely. I felt the price was competitive. They are not really big, more medium sized, but fit perfectly for what we use them for. I would definitely recommend seller and product and I'll be buying more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment