Saturday, May 17, 2014

Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30

Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30My daughter is nine months old so still a bit young for actually using these blocks for stacking or building but she still loves playing with them! She is teething so like chewing on the these semi-soft blocks. We also purchased the Zoo version of this brand and those animals are a big hit as well!

Saw this toy in a specialty gift shop and wanted to buy it for my grandson. Found it online at amazon for a lot less and ordered it and had it within a couple of days. Am saving it to give him for his birthday and can't wait to see him play with it.

The cost savings were great and it is a fun and educational toy.

JT REader

Buy Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30 Now

These are great! My girls love them!

The first set, one with animals, I purchased for my daughter when she turned one. She is now three, and still plays with them. She has a 9-month-old sister who likes playing with them also, so I decided to get more.

I haven't had any incidents with them choking on the wheels or hats, but had that concern when I decided to buy these. For that reason, I do keep a closer eye on them when they play with these.

Other reviewers have mentioned a rubber smell…. However, the one's I've purchased all smell like vanilla. I've always had a very strong sense of smell, so I'm usually pretty meticulous about the things I buy.

I would definitely recommend these, and will probably purchase more myself.

Read Best Reviews of Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30 Here

Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30 is rated for 12+ months. My son is 19 months old. He popped off one of the wheels and put it in his mouth. It got lodged in the back of his mouth in his throat. My husband dug it out with his finger. My son then vomited. Both were shaken up pretty badly. I am returning this item. It should be rated for older children or should be made so the wheels cannot come off, or with larger wheels. The little caps for the people aren't much bigger.

Want Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30 Discount?

These blocks are great for my 13-month-old. She is teething and putting everything in her mouth. I don't have to worry about her hurting herself or anyone else. I also love that they can be stacked in different ways. Most blocks for babies can only be stacked up high.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment