Friday, May 16, 2014

Eeboo Spin Me a Rainbow Game

Eeboo Spin Me a Rainbow Game
  • Ideal First Game
  • It's a Game and a Puzzle!
  • Teaches Colors and Shapes
  • Aids in the Development of Fine Motor Skills

This is a cute game. My 4 year old is a tad old for it and my 18 month old is not quite ready for it... but I hope it will be good when she is a tad older.

Buy Eeboo Spin Me a Rainbow Game Now

I bought this game for my 2 year old since she's been into rainbows lately and it seemed like a nice easy game that would be be interesting for her. She LOVES it! Her 4.5 year old sister will play it with her too so that's an added bonus. :-) It's very well made, sturdy, and stands up to some rough toddlers that have come over. :-) The shapes are all ones that my 2 year old knew pretty well already but it's helped to solidify them in her mind and within only a day or two she was able to tell me "indigo diamond" and "violet circle" without me having to remind her that they aren't just blue and purple. :-) It's also a great way to teach the kids about the rainbow and the order of the colors in the rainbow. It was well worth it and I would definitely buy it again!

Read Best Reviews of Eeboo Spin Me a Rainbow Game Here

Gave this to my 3-yr-old niece for Christmas & she loves it! It's a perfect little game for color & shape recognition, & her 5-yr-old sister enjoys it as well. She hasn't quite mastered using the spinner, but that doesn't seem to detract at all from the fun! Definitely a great purchase!

Want Eeboo Spin Me a Rainbow Game Discount?

This game is a fun FIRST game for toddlers. My 3-year-old enjoys spinning and choosing the right shapes to fit his board. He also likes to just do all the game boards as puzzles instead of a game. My only real critique of the game is that the spinner is clear plastic so it is hard to see which shape has been spun. I think that even a child who just turned 2 could play...maybe with some help naming the shapes and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment