Saturday, May 17, 2014

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin ZebraWe just got this in the mail two days ago and my son loves it. My son was so excited and wanted to get on it before I even had it put together. It's a very cool and innovative idea. It's very easy to assemble as long as you have a screwdriver. I think my son is tall for his age but he is still on his toes unless he has shoes on. He has fallen a couple times when he's not paying attention or holding something instead of holding on but hasn't hurt himself.

My daughter first saw this toy at her daycare and loved it right away. (So did many of the other children at her daycare, the line to play is always long) We decided she'd like one for home so she got it as a gift for her 1st birthday.

Like other reviewers have said she was so excited that she wanted to ride on it while I was putting it together. She plays with it everyday and even her 4 year old sister loves to play with her. The 4 year old is too big too ride it, but she loves to stand behind her sister and push on the zebra's sneakers to help my 1 year old bounce.

At 1, my daughter's feet barely touch the floor so to make it bounce she either needs her sisters help or she bounces her butt in the seat (not using her feet). The only problem with her bouncing in the seat is the toy tends to slide forward with each bounce. But even with it sliding it has never tipped and with the extra wide base I don't think that it will be a problem.

She can get off the zebra with no problem (which is adorable to watch) but getting back on she needs a little boost. With the way kids grow though I'm sure she'll be able to do it on her own real soon.

This is a great toy to grow with. My good friend's son, who is 2, has one and still plays with his all the time. My 4 year old daughter would LOVE to ride on it, but she's close to the weight limit so we won't let her. But that says a lot for how fun the toy is when its appealing from age 1 to age 4.

The songs the toy plays are cute, and it also makes som galloping and horse breathing noises that are really funny. It has 2 volume levels to chose from which is also nice. The barrel in the front has beads that spin around and lights that flash. My 1 year old loves that part just as much as the bouncing.

I highly recommened this toy!

Buy Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra Now

We bought this for our baby's first birthday. It has been three months now and she has used it every single day!! Once she learned to get on it (she figured it out the first day) she was riding away. It is also very amusing to watch, so everyone is entertained with this toy. When I looked at the box I was worried about it tipping, but that has not happened and I do not see how it could. The base is heavy and wide, yet it does not take up alot of room. If you have a baby who is very active I highly recommend this Zebra.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra Here

This Zebra is adorable and a great gift for little ones, but not oversized, rough'n'tumble tots like my son. We bought this for him for Christmas when he was 18 months old and it seemed like he was to big for it. He's a tall tot and he plays rough for such a little guy, and when he got on this thing it took a beating. When he bounced on it the thing bottomed out everytime, I thought for sure he was gonna brake it. It did however hold up to the abuse. He lost interest in it very fast, I think party because he's to big and it didn't bounce the way it should. We decided to give it to his cousin, she's the same age but much more petite and gentle so it worked out better for her.

Want Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra Discount?

My fifteen month son loves his newest toy. He climbs all over it and bounces all day. Well, not really all day but he loves to bounce. This is a great toy for all little ones. My son loves to play outside and with the weather getting colder in the Pittsburgh PA area, this is a great toy for him to burn energy on and stay active. I would highly recommend it to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment