Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fisher-Price Growing Baby Caterpillar Pop-Up

Fisher-Price Growing Baby Caterpillar Pop-UpI bought this for my daughter to help with her fine motor skills. It is fun, durable and worked well. My only disappointment is there are only 3 activities to learn. With respect, those 3 activities are well made and easy to use, unlike a few other of these types of toys I tried at friends houses. The squeaky nose is fun too

Personally I think all of these types of toys (pop up style) are a bit overpriced considering their electronic competition. There is nothing wrong with the toy and my child plays with it as much as any other toy ( nothing special to him). I actually saw it at a major discount retail chain brand new for much less after I purchased it here. I had one when I was a kid and loved it. I was caught in the nostalgia of it and want my child to explore his imagination without all the electronic bells and whistles every now and then. I wish that more toys that weren't electronic would be available without having to pay more. I would give it a 5 if it weren't for the high price.

Buy Fisher-Price Growing Baby Caterpillar Pop-Up Now

It's quality is very good. and my baby like it very much.

thank you very much.

Maybe I will buy again.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Growing Baby Caterpillar Pop-Up Here

My daughter loves this pop up. The nose makes a noise when she pushes it! Very cute toy for little ones.

Want Fisher-Price Growing Baby Caterpillar Pop-Up Discount?

My granddaughter received this from me for her fist birthday. Other pop-up toys that I saw had one more pop-up but this was the perfect amount. She in learning to push a button, turn a knob and etc. Each time she is successful an animal figure pops up. Her laughter is wonderful to hear even when she had help or someone else performed the task for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment