Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fisher-Price Growing Baby Tiger Stacker

Fisher-Price Growing Baby Tiger StackerI bought this for my sons first birthday. After looking around a bit in stores I wasn't happy with how the other toys similar to this looked and how they were cheaply put together. I'm glad I found this! It's so cute! Both for boys and girls and I love how well built it is. The parts to this make a rattling sound and my son loves to shake them all around the house. He doesn't exactly have the motor skills to put them on the toy yet but he will get there I'm sure. Would totally recommended this toy to any mom looking for a nice toy for a nice price. I'm going to be buying this toy for the babies I have to buy for this Christmas.

My son has loved this toy from about 5 months to 10 months. It was his favorite for a long time, at an age when few toys held his interest for long. He's happy just playing with any one of the rings. Each ring has different size beads so they make different sounds when he shakes them. He loves to hold them, shake them, put them in his mouth, knock the stacker over so they fall off, and at about 9 months he was able to stack them on the base. I like to put the rings on his feet and shake them for him, which makes him laugh.

It's kind of annoying that the base is not flat, so it lolls around. And, as a previous reviewer stated, it's annoying that you can't grab it by the top. However, those are tiny things when you take into account that it's not a boring basic stacker.

Buy Fisher-Price Growing Baby Tiger Stacker Now

I like this product, but the plastic is so hard. Doesn't seem to bother my son. He loves playing with it in his crib.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Growing Baby Tiger Stacker Here

My son's only 5 months old and he LOVES this toy! We put him on the ground for tummy time and he'll pull the blanket towards him or squirm towards it. He knocks it over, takes the rings off and bangs them against the ground. He really likes the rattles in the pieces and it's nice that they're all different pitches. Not quite being used for its intended purpose yet, but my son still enjoys it. I can definitely see how it helps with dexterity and hand eye coordination.

Want Fisher-Price Growing Baby Tiger Stacker Discount?

This is a very cute toy, but my complaint is that the rings take up the entire column. Therefore, there is no way to grip the toy from the top. You have to hold the entire toy in both hands to carry, move, or lift it. Babies and toddlers can't do this. Had I realized this, I would not have bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment