Monday, May 19, 2014

Fisher-Price Rainforest Music and Lights Mirror

Fisher-Price Rainforest Music and Lights MirrorI should have known this wouldnt be compatible with all types of cribs! I have it attached to mine but not in the location its suppose to be where she can look in the mirror and play with the toys. Its at the bottom by the mattress but my daughter who is 7 months old goes to sleep to it and its not soft music either but she relaxes to it somehow. The only real flaw for me was if you have the sleigh type cribs that are thicker up top you cant install it the way it is meant to be installed. You have to have the skinny top rails. Update: my daughter is now 17 months old and I'm JUST taking this mirror off cause it was a blessing to have during the rough sleepless nights and crankies! She never became attached however some how it kept her calm and she went to sleep! Plays for a good length of time which I LOVED!! Can't seem to part with it though cause it was such a big part of our routine lol.

We love this item! Baby is still to young to pull on the toys, but she enjoys the lights and music. I can't wait for her to be able to sit up and see herself in the mirror. We have the rainforest play gym and enjoy that as well.

Buy Fisher-Price Rainforest Music and Lights Mirror Now

We received the Rainforest waterfall soother as a gift, and our baby loves it so much that I bought this mirror. It's not soothing, its music is high energy and gets our baby very excited! He's only 3 months and quickly learned to kick the wheel to turn the music on. It's very entertaining for baby, and for parents to watch baby at play. This was worth every penny! Highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Rainforest Music and Lights Mirror Here

I bought this to have at my house for when my grandsons (all four were born in 2009) come to visit. So far, both Liam and Jonas like the lights and sounds of the toy. Liam goes to sleep listening to the music when I lay him in his crib. The price on this model was much less than other similar products I had looked at in stores.

Want Fisher-Price Rainforest Music and Lights Mirror Discount?

My grandson loves this toy he lays in bed and laughs and coos with it regularly. Anything that involves a child actively where he is watching the light changes, following the movement and talking to himself in the mirror is a good toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment