Saturday, May 10, 2014

Magenetic Wooden Alphabet Letter Fridge Magnets Phonices Toy Wholesale Free Shipping 26pcs/set

Magenetic Wooden Alphabet Letter Fridge Magnets Phonices Toy Wholesale Free Shipping 26pcs/setThese magnets were not what I expected. First off, the product says it is suitable for 3 months plus, but there is no way that's correct. My son is just over a year, and I don't feel comfortable letting him play with these, and since that is the whole reason I ordered them then they're kinda pointless. Also, a few of them have such weak magnets that they won't hang straight. The only positive thing I can say is that they do look very cute. The only reason I'm not returning them is because they were so inexpensive and it would probably cost more than they're worth to send them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment