Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Big Star Chart (1yr+)

My Big Star ChartI can pick and choose which things to work on with my child for different steps in her life. Right now she is 2 1/2. Plus there are a few blank ones to write my own (one of which is brushing her teeth). I use the smiley faces for when she's good or at least tries, but the gold stars for when she's great! For every 10 stars, she gets to go out for ice cream. This has helped with reinforcing to share, be polite (please, thank you, excuse me, etc.), a reward for going to bed like a big girl (transition not only into a toddler bed, but also into a new room when we moved, brushing and flossing her teeth, and potty training. I do recommend this little chart. It's just perfect! I gave it 5 stars because it has plenty of stickers, it's not poor quality, it keeps my child wanting to do a good job, and it's fun for me to see her get so excited when she gets a new sticker. They aren't easily ripped. Matter of fact, I take them off after she gets 10 stars on the chart and put them back on the sheets and reuse them. So far I've reused the same stickers 4 times now and they stick just fine! I do highly recommend this product and might need to buy another 1 or 2 for my other children since there is only room for 1 child's name on it. But I feel it's totally worth the price!

I wasn't sure about purchasing this reward chart due to the cost, but am really glad I did. The chart and stickers are of a high quality material that can even be removed from the chart and reused (if needed). There are prefilled stickers and blank stickers for choosing your own goals. I bought this chart awhile back and feel we will get a lot of years of use out of it for both kids.

Buy My Big Star Chart (1yr+) Now

I love this chart for my 2 1/2 year old learning to potty train. He loves to put the stickers on after he goes. What is great is there are blank pictures that you can write in what behavior you would like them to do. I use smiley faces for when he does the main items and when he goes pee pee, but when he goes poop in the potty which is a BIG deal he gets a star sticker! I love that it will grow with him and I can change the behavior I want to reinforce. I have also reused the stickers a few times and they still have some stick on them. Great tool for positive reinforcement!

Read Best Reviews of My Big Star Chart (1yr+) Here

The sticker quality is perfect. Just sticky enough to stay put on the charts, but not too sticky that you can't remove them from the walls or floors without injury to the surfaces.

The chart worked spectacularly with my sons for potty training and morning wake-up routines.

Would highly recommend it if you want to give a star chart a shot for your little humanoid behavior modification.

Want My Big Star Chart (1yr+) Discount?

I love these stickers. My daughter liked putting them on each time she went on the toilet. She eventually started going without having to put them and I am now saving this for when its my sons turn to potty train him.

No comments:

Post a Comment