Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pack of 150 pcs Crush-Proof non-PVC Plastic Phthalate Free Ball Pit Balls in 5 Colors - 3.1" Air-Fi

Pack of 150 pcs Crush-Proof non-PVC Plastic Phthalate Free Ball Pit Balls in 5 Colors - 3.1' Air-Filled - Guaranteed Crush-ProofBought this for our niece and she is having a great time with them. Wanted to add to the ones we got along with the ball pit we bought her.

We bought a ball pit for our 2yr & 1yr old grandsons which came with about 20 balls, which isn't enough balls at all. So, we bought the additional 150 crush-proof balls which is the perfect amount. The kids had a blast. These balls are definitely "crush-proof". I recommend this product!

Buy Pack of 150 pcs Crush-Proof non-PVC Plastic Phthalate Free Ball Pit Balls in 5 Colors - 3.1" Air-Fi Now

Great quality, I was a impressed with the feel of these and my daughter loves to throw and move these from room to room. Great purchase. I see these hanging around a long time ;-)

Read Best Reviews of Pack of 150 pcs Crush-Proof non-PVC Plastic Phthalate Free Ball Pit Balls in 5 Colors - 3.1" Air-Fi Here

"Just like it was described. The balls arrived perfectly round & bright. I put them inside the tent to give it that "ball pit" feel. The only thing I don't like is gettn the kids 2 pik 'em up...I definitely recommend 2 evry1...~*RonnieD*~"

Want Pack of 150 pcs Crush-Proof non-PVC Plastic Phthalate Free Ball Pit Balls in 5 Colors - 3.1" Air-Fi Discount?

they fit in my toddler hand and not much of loud impact when it hits my hardwood floor.. so much fun!

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment