Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Playskool Sesame Street Figures 2-Pack - Bert and Ernie

Playskool Sesame Street Figures 2-Pack - Bert and ErnieI bought Grover and his fire truck, Oscar and his garbage truck, Bert & Ernie and the Sesame St. playhouse for my 2 y/o's birthday...they make a great set and he loves all the characters. I don't think a single day has gone by that my little guy hasn't played with them. The characters and vehicles are all durable (and they've taken a beating in the last 2 months!!). I would definitely recommend these toys!

The four sesame street characters that I received were Bert, Ernie, Snuffy and Big Bird. I also bought Fisher Price Little People Zoo Talkers. I bought them for my grand daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves them. The order process was very easy and the figures arrived to my address sooner than expected. I recommend shopping with Amazon.com as they are very reliable!!

Thank you,

Chris Gaffney

Buy Playskool Sesame Street Figures 2-Pack - Bert and Ernie Now

I just bought these little figurines after seeing Sesame Street Live with my 2-year old. She absolutely loves them; loves carrying them around, sticking them in her pockets. they are super cute. However, I just same them at Target for $7.64. So if you have the time, save yourself some money and just go to Target.

Read Best Reviews of Playskool Sesame Street Figures 2-Pack - Bert and Ernie Here

My two year old triplet grandchildren are into Sesame Street and love these two characters. I am pleased with the product. It arrived in a timely manner and was as advertised.

Want Playskool Sesame Street Figures 2-Pack - Bert and Ernie Discount?

My granddaughter loves her Sesame Street figurines and plays with them all the time. I was very impressed with the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment