Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume, Dragon / Dinosaur

Baby Dragon Infant CostumeVery cute costume. The description did not give much info on what the sizes were, other than 25-40lbs for the infant size. My son just turned 2 and weighs about 30lbs, so I went ahead and bought the infant size, even though he would be considered a toddler. The costume fit him almost perfectly, just a bit too short so that the neck of the costume was not as high on him as it probably should be. The packaging on the infant size said 6-12 months. I believe this would be WAY to big for a 6 month old. The "head" of the costume is a separate piece from the body of the costume, and my son refused to wear it. (He still looked very cute, I think!) Based on the picture, I thought the hands of the costume were mittens; they are not. The hands are attached to the outside of the sleeves, and attach to the child's wrists via elastic bands. My son didn't like the elastic, either. The costume is polyester, so it can get warm. There are two snaps in the back, and snaps up the inside of the legs to make diaper changes easier. All in all, I think this was a very cute costume, and I am glad I got it for my son.

I gave this costume one star due to the sizing chart. The chart says that the newborn size fits babies 0-3 months weighing 5-11 lbs. My son is 3 months and weighs 12 lbs, so I thought it would fit just right. WRONG! When I received the costume the package said 0-9 months (huge difference), it looked like it would fit an 18 month old. I had originally scheduled a Halloween photo shoot for Oct. 20 but pushed it back by accident to Oct. 27th and now I am glad that I did because now I have to go and look for another costume for him. Also, if you want to try and return it, the company charges a 20% restocking fee not including the shipping and handling. So just keep that in mind as well if you decide to purchase this costume.

Buy Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume, Dragon / Dinosaur Now

Darling costume! Just be aware that the "Newborn" size is actually the same size as a 12 month sleeper. Hope this helps people buy the correct size!

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume, Dragon / Dinosaur Here

I purchased this for my 7 month old son. He is 19lbs and 27 inches long and the newborn size fits him perfect. The only problem was on the hat the ridges wouldn't stay up they just layed on the side.

Want Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume, Dragon / Dinosaur Discount?

the infant size is for up to 25 pounds, which is at the upper end of baby. certainly so big for my 4-month old that we are saving the costume for next Halloween. I think it will probably still fit. That said, it is really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment