Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wiggly Giggler Rattles (Set of 6)

Wiggly Giggler RattlesMy kid loves this toy because it's light weight and the noise it makes when he shakes it.

I work in a infant center and the babies love this toy! It makes noise and fits perfectly in their little hands. The only warning I have about the toy is do NOT wash it or get it too wet...the squeaker stops working correctly.

Buy Wiggly Giggler Rattles (Set of 6) Now

The babies in our childcare center LOVES these!! They are definitely a favorite!! The teachers love them too! A couple of them stopped the 'giggle noise', but are still worth the purchase. The kids love them!!

Read Best Reviews of Wiggly Giggler Rattles (Set of 6) Here

My child played with this at our friend's home and loved it so I ordered this 6 pack for his birthday party. The shipping was fast and the toy is durable. I am happy with it.

Want Wiggly Giggler Rattles (Set of 6) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment