Thursday, June 26, 2014

(3 Piece Set) Yo Gabba Gabba Plush Doll Toy - BROBE MUNO & FOOFA

(3 Piece Set) Yo Gabba Gabba Plush Doll Toy - BROBE MUNO & FOOFA
  • All 3 dolls
  • 6 to 8 inches Tall
  • Soft, High Quality Plush
  • Licensed Merchadise

And better than I expected! Wow! These are SO much cuter in person! Bigger than I expected too, but thats cool! They are for a shower gift and I am SO excited to gift them! I also think a great deal~

Buy (3 Piece Set) Yo Gabba Gabba Plush Doll Toy - BROBE MUNO & FOOFA Now

Product was delivered shortly after I ordered. When my grandson opened them on Christmas Day he screamed in delight. for the price, these were one of my best purchases for the holidays.

Read Best Reviews of (3 Piece Set) Yo Gabba Gabba Plush Doll Toy - BROBE MUNO & FOOFA Here

These are perfect! Exactly what I had anticipated. And they shipped super fast. On a few areas there is stuffing coming out of them but you just need to pull that out past the stitching and it has been fine after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment