Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bathtime Play Set

Bathtime Play SetDO NOT BUY THIS TOY!!I purchased this toy for my 2 year old nephew as a Christmas present. In the listing photo it looks like it is made of hard plastic, but looks can be deceiving! When it arrived in the mail, I discovered that the boat and life ring are both made of very flimsy plastic, the kind that is hollow and you can easily squish or crush in your hand (like really cheap plastic play food). The two men are of a slightly better quality (not squishy at least), but are still made of a very cheap, thin plastic. I was going to return the toy, but discovered that although my money would be refunded, it would cost me almost as much in shipping as I originally paid for the item so I wouldn't really end up getting my money back. Instead, I will end up giving this toy to my nephew, but he will probably destroy it the first time he plays with it. What a disappointment. Buyer beware!

Only toy our toddler likes in the bathtub! He plays with it every time he takes a bath. Great toy!

Buy Bathtime Play Set Now

No comments:

Post a Comment