Wednesday, June 18, 2014

D'Little Devil Costume

D'Little Devil CostumeThis costume is appropriately sized and not too heavy, so if you live in a climate that's not very cold, your child won't overheat in it. It's soft and bright, but I have to say I wish the horns were bigger. They are very small and don't stand up well, so it's a little difficult to see them. Also there is no tail. I purchased a FELT DEVIL TAIL separately, which my son promptly tried to pull off. I also added a Devil Costume Pitchfork, and honestly my little one had more fun with this than anything else. I like the wings, though a lot of devil costumes don't have wings and this was a cute addition. Overall, this was an adorable costume and a good choice for my rambunctious toddler.

Our son not only looked the part of a devil, he acted like one too. Red is such a great color on him and he had fun playing with the wings. Very cool costume and he didn't roast in it like I thought. Thanks!

Buy D'Little Devil Costume Now

No comments:

Post a Comment