Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels Necklace Rectangle

Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels Necklace Rectangle, Green AppleI was referred to this item by my daughter's Occupational Therapist. My daughter has significant issues with chewing on things she shouldn't be chewing on. This provides a safe alternative that helps her to reduce her stress. I have had many mothers ask me about this product and they love it too!

The product itself is fantastic, don't get me wrong there. However the photo of this listing shows the prettiest TEAL and I got the ugliest weak tea coloured brown on the face of the planet that is apparently supposed to be 'chocolate'. Also no where does it mention that the necklace also comes with a bracelet, something I was actually specifically looking to NOT get. I only wanted the necklace because I knew the bracelet would just go to waste, I'll never wear it. Super super disappointed.

Buy Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels Necklace Rectangle Now

No comments:

Post a Comment