Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Edushape Corrugated Blocks, Set of 36 toys

Edushape Corrugated Blocks, Set of 36 toysThe original picture for this product showed only the large block. There was nothing in the description about different sized blocks. Since I only wanted the large blocks and could not find them anywhere else, I bought these. When the package arrived, I realized that this set is no different than the other Edushape 36 block sets. There is 4 large blocks(12X6X3), 8 medium blocks (6X6X3) and 24 small blocks (6X3X3). Add to that the fact that the box was not in great shape when it arrived and you can imagine my disappointment. I feel that Amazon dropped the ball on this one.

As for the blocks... They go together fairly easily after the first couple you do and the children love to play with them. They have a coating on the outside that you can wipe off and can support 100 pounds. Overall, I think that these blocks are great for teaching children how to build and since we use them for making balance beams, they can teach balance and even give a little exercise. Overall, I would recommend blocks like these to anyone with toddlers or older children.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment