Friday, June 27, 2014

Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Circle of Friends Spinner

Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Circle of Friends SpinnerLoved this product! It keeps my little girl entertained while I cook dinner! Also love that it suctioned to the tray.

I don't have much to say because this was purchased for a mom to be. But the nursery theme is Lion King so she will love it.

Buy Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Circle of Friends Spinner Now

super cute fun toy while i am getting a meal prepared for my baby she is happy and very entertained.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Circle of Friends Spinner Here

It's a cute toy and my son is entertained while I make his breakfastlikes to spin the animals and the whole spinner part. However it gets 3 stars off bc it has poor suction. I really stick it good but it doesn't stay. My 4 month son is able to pull off... with his own hands and just playing with it the toy comes unstuck. Every morning while making breakfast at least once I will be either 1) picking it up off the floor or 2) having to restick it bc he is waving it around (and its bigger than his rattle balland harderalready 1 incident where he hit himself in the facethankfully not hard enough to cry but I can see where a baby could end up wacking their self pretty good). When it is stuck he enjoys itI am looking for a toy with better suction tho.

Want Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Circle of Friends Spinner Discount?

great product keep my grand son entertained while we eat and he can sit at his own table and eat

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment