Monday, June 23, 2014

Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - Pinky

Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - PinkyLiterally it's tons of giggles. It is initially triggered by a squeeze to the belly but after that, any little motion will set it off. It has to be still for a few minutes (5 or 10) for it to reset and no longer be triggered by motion. That means during a car ride (constant movement!) it will laugh and giggle the -entiretime. So I don't suggest long car rides or you'll have to open it up and turn it off manually. Yes, it does have a manual off which is great. It also allows you to remove the electronic parts entirely so it can be washed-I love that. It's a great toy, very fun to my 8 month old who laughs with it, and I would defently buy again!

My 1 yr old saw this in the store and fell in love. I purchased one for her as a Christmas gift. Over all I think it's darling and I know she will love it, however my nerves probably won't. It giggles with the slightest movement so wrapping it was a real treat. On a positive note, our children have had endless fun finding the giggling box and shaking it.

Buy Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - Pinky Now

No comments:

Post a Comment