Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fisher-Price Waddle Clacker

Fisher-Price Waddle ClackerThis a heavier duty rattle. The penguin is super cute and he has 5 colorful fish in his belly. His little feet wiggle, and the bigger size is easy to hold. Not only is this adorable, but I like to ask when shaking it, "What do penguins eat? Fish!", making it a simple lesson in animal habits too.

Bought as a stocking stuffer.. really doe n't do much at all. My baby has hardly looked at it. So a bit of a waste really.

Buy Fisher-Price Waddle Clacker Now

My daughter-in-law loves penguins. I was really excited to find this baby toy for my grandson. Fast shipping. Really cute shower gift. Ironically, she received two. Thanks.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Waddle Clacker Here

Very cute and a very nice add on to a baby gift! It is very colorful and bright and just the right size for small hands!

Want Fisher-Price Waddle Clacker Discount?

My son isn't too big on toys but he laughs at this one so I guess he likes it. :)

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment