Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Go, Diego, Go! Deluxe Diego Child Costume

Go, Diego, Go! Deluxe Diego Child Costume Size ToddlerMy son is very happy about the custom. He wears it all the time. I think the quality is not the best. Had to saw the valcro myself when it fell after the first day. And the pants and shirt are just low quality, but as my son doesnt care, and when he goes out everybody calls him Diego i think it's good enough.

Ok for what I bought it for, which was Halloween. My son loves Diego, however, and wanted to continue to use the rescue pack, but it broke the next day! For the price I paid, the quality was pretty poor.

Buy Go, Diego, Go! Deluxe Diego Child Costume Now

Ordered this as Halloween costume for a 2.5 year old. It fit well and my son loved it. He loves it so much that puts it on every time we watch Diego. Delivered on time, overall great experience.

Read Best Reviews of Go, Diego, Go! Deluxe Diego Child Costume Here

Clothes are of mediocore quality.

The backpack is horrid. The strap pulled away from the thick clear plastic bag in under ten minutes of light use.

Want Go, Diego, Go! Deluxe Diego Child Costume Discount?

My son was excited to wear this stuff, and he's happy to imitate Diego while watching the show. Great price too!

Save 84% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment