Tuesday, June 17, 2014

HABA Rattling toy Madame

HABA Rattling toy MadameLet me start by saying we LOVE HABA products, and own MANY MANY MANY of their toys. They are very well made and I consider them heirloom quality. Made of wood, and NOT made in China!!

This too is made very well--but--in my opinion, with a major design flaw. The two yellow balls that depict buns on the head are attached with elastic that I am afraid may be bitten off by a child and then become a choking hazzard.

I didn't take the risk, and returned this toy right away with much disappointment.

Keep your piece of mind and don't buy this!!

By the way, a great toy made by HABA that my daughter loves is the "Flower Trio Clutching Toy" It's pretty and doesn't seem to have any possible choking hazzards.

No comments:

Post a Comment