Thursday, June 19, 2014

Infantino Musical Toy, Singing Monkey

Infantino Musical Toy, Singing MonkeyThe title says it all: With no volume control and the most annoying voice used to sing the "songs," this toy is a parent's bad dream. Songs are sung too quickly for little ears to understand, and the timbre is often shrill. Avoid this toy at all costs, and please don't give this to others (as ours was gifted to us). The stars are given only because my kid liked to look at the brightly colored monkey.

I dont know why people have a bad opinion about this toy....for the babies inorder to like a toy it should be attractive color, quite loud, short music....this monkey toy has all these features. Also the short and loud music grabs attention of babies who normally has very small attention span. they dont understand any words like 1.5 or 2 year old and above does...babies are babies! they need to play and feel objects. they have all their life to learn things. Let them enjoy their time as babies.... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MONKEY TOY!

Buy Infantino Musical Toy, Singing Monkey Now

Cute little monkey and I thought it'd be so fun for my baby! However, it was SO annoying, and extremely touch sensitive! We ended up giving it to Goodwill after a month. I wish I would've listened to the reviews about it!

Read Best Reviews of Infantino Musical Toy, Singing Monkey Here

gave this to my niece for christmas she is 18 months old plays with it all the time

Want Infantino Musical Toy, Singing Monkey Discount?

My granddaughter LOVES the Singing Monkey; she is one year old and it is one of her very favorite toys.

Very colorful and full of activities. I would very much recommend this toy to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment