Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals Plush Cassidy Kitty 9"

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals Plush Cassidy Kitty 9'I received this plush as a gift long before my daughter's birth. She rediscovered him when she was one years old and now, at 29 months, they are still the very best of friends. I ordered extras to have in case we lost the original--which just happened last week! So we're ordering some more spares now.

Our personal experience does not show this toy is not for small children, as you can guess from my daughter dragging her Cecil Kitty (our name for him) everywhere, including in the crib, on airplane flights, in restaurants, everywhere she went, Cecil went. He is also in both her firstand second-birthday photographs and our Christmas cards. (he looks sharp in a little white bow tie, since he is already in a tuxedo.)

Cecil (Cassidy) is soft and floppity and mooshable. He goes through the washer and dryer time and again without any problem. He also likes to eat baby food and pancakes and juice and pasta sauce and anything else my daughter eats. Spray him down with good stain remover (if you can handle spraying the toxic stuff in his face), wash him, and he's good as new.

If you are looking for a new best friend for a kid who loces cats, you could do a lot worse than this plush. We love him, and my daughter loves him, and he is the best friend ever.

I was pleasantly surprised by just how soft this cute little kitty is. Nice and squishy perfect for cuddling with. I purchased it for my 1 year old after reading reviews that Mary Meyer products are child-safe. She loves it (especially because it looks like our cat at home), but I have found her on two occasions with fur in her mouth after she chews on the head. (She's teething so anything is fair game.) As a result, this kitty is only played with under close supervision and I will not let her play with it unsupervised until she is past the phase of putting everything in her mouth.

Otherwise, for stuffed animal collectors, I can see how this would be a very popular item. It has a cute little face, takes up very little space and is incredibly soft.

Buy Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals Plush Cassidy Kitty 9" Now

No comments:

Post a Comment