Friday, June 27, 2014

NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit /Child Costume

NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child CostumeThis was my 3-yr-old's Christmas gift--along with the astronaut helmet--today's date is March 17 and he has worn it every day since Christmas Day. To say this gift has been loved is an understatement. My son is known all over town because of his constantly being an astronaut. I'm actually looking at replacement costumes as this one is coming apart at the seams; however, I don't blame the quality of the outfit. This outfit has withstood intense wear for the last three months. Order big--the 4/6 is a perfect fit with no room to spare and my child is a very average sized three-year-old. I'm actually considering ordering a size up from that if I replace it.

We bought this for my 3 yr old son for his Halloween Costume last fall. He has loved it! He makes me play space ship with him all the time and even wants to wear it to run errands. It's refreshing to find boy dress up clothes that aren't fictional super heros but allow them to create their own character to pretend to be. It also washes up amazingly well. I can't believe the stains that have come out of it. I would have given it 5 stars, but it is starting to show signs of pilling and one of the seams in the "suspenders" (for lack of a better term) has come undone. But I can over look that for the hours of imagination that it has opened up for my budding astronaut.

Buy NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit /Child Costume Now

The Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap, size 4/6 (white) was a big hit with my budding astronaut he couldn't wait for Halloween this year and actually wore it without complaint for all of our events. It is better made than a lot of the costumes I have seen.

We were very pleased. I would note that my son is a size 4/5 and this fit him perfectly. There wasn't a lot of room to spare.

Read Best Reviews of NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit /Child Costume Here

This is a very high-quality astronaut suit with hat. We were very impressed, as was our 4-year-old daughter. I would recommend buying a little big, though: our daughter wears about a size 5 but the size 6-8 fits her pretty well with some room to grow. Great deal

Want NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit /Child Costume Discount?

Purchased this item basically as a costume and felt it was a little pricey. However, after receiving it I found it to be something that a child would be happy to wear as regular play attire.........with lots of zipper compartments where little boys can hide their treasures. Suit is very well constructed and I am quite pleased with the purchase and suspect my grandson will also be happy when he receives it.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment