Friday, June 27, 2014

Organic Farm Buddies Rattle

Organic Farm Buddies Rattle, Boxer the dogBought this as part of a set of the Pirate Pig Rattle, Blankie and Toy. I love that these pieces are certified organic,. the size is great for a baby's hand. The rattle is gentle enough for a newborn's ears and very soft. I think the trio of Pirate Pig toys will make a great baby present.

I received this rattle as part of my Stork Stack subscription and I'm so glad I did! Not only is it organic cotton, which makes me feel much better about my son shoving it in his mouth (lol teething babies...), but it's extremely soft too. The rattle isn't too loud which is nice and the size is perfect for my five-month-old to grasp. I'm really excited to have discovered this company through Stork Stack and I can't wait to get the other products they offer!

Buy Organic Farm Buddies Rattle Now

No comments:

Post a Comment