Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Poppity Elephant

Poppity ElephantThe poppity elephant an excellent toy. Since it wasn't in the first wave a peek-a-block toys, fisher price really seemed to put a lot of thought into it and make it great. My 13 month old loves it. The blocks can be incorporated many ways (which wasn't true of the giraffe and ark there was really only one intended way to use the blocks), the toy rolls, plays songs, and pops the blocks around. Plus, it plays several songs (and also has an off switch) so that you won't get sick of a certain song. Highly recommended!!!

I bought this toy for my one year old and he loves it. Just one problem which in my opinion is enough to suggest you not buy it; my son doesn't use the string. He grabbed the top of the toy to push it and the square in the middle, which pops up and down when you move it, caught his finger and he screamed at the top of his lungs. His finger was stuck. I had to pull it out.Maybe it was a one in a million chance but when he plays with it now(yes I still let him play with it because he really enjoys it) I am very cautious and watch where he puts his hands.

Buy Poppity Elephant Now

We received this as a first birthday present, and were happy to see that it went well with our daughter's two other Peek-a-Blocks presents. She enjoyed pulling the string and leading the elephant around the kitchen. She liked the elephant noises. I sang along with the music -it's one of those things where it can drive you nuts if you resist.

The reviewers who gave it a poor setting don't understand the toy. There are two volume settings, so the music doesn't have to be loud. Blocks can pop around in the "saddle" -it's meant to look like it's doing circus flips, and two of the blocks that come with the set work well with this. Other Peek-A-Blocks also can have fun flipping. The popper is NOT intended to toss it down the elephant's trunk. Toddlers can make the blocks slide down the trunk themselves.

Like the Peek-A-Block wagon, it's great for a phase. After less than a year, she moved on to other toys. The Peek-a-Blocks are sitting at Grandma and Grandpa's for occasional play.

Read Best Reviews of Poppity Elephant Here

My daughter likes this toy because of the fun, upbeat music it plays, and loves pushing the elephant around (she's not confident enough to walk on her own and pull it along). She also loves looking at the blocks.

*I* like the toy because it really encourages her to move around. She's pretty active as it is, but this toy really helps her direct her energy. My daughter has the peek-a-blocks giraffe, but she likes this elephant much better...there's just more going on here. In addition to playing with the elephant, my daughter enjoys it when we sit together and talk about what's inside the blocks. I think these are great products for encouraging interaction with your baby.

Want Poppity Elephant Discount?

My son just received this for his first birthday, he had it figured out in no time and just loves it. He's not quite walking yet, when he is I'm sure he'll enjoy it even more.

He has the entire line of Peek-A-Blocks, I must praise Fisher-Price for creating such imaginitive and durable toys.

G. Costlow

Dallas, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment